Monday, November 1, 2010

First Day in My Office @ Banjara Hills,Hyd

I never expected a day like today in my life......
In dull mood I reached my company Hidden View Solutions Pvt Ltd. branch office @ Banjara Hills, HYD. Two days before My boss Mr. Bhupati Raja has shown my cabin in the office. Every thing is ready except the Power supply to my system. I'm waiting for electrician, of curse chairs also not came at that time. I sat on the table and casually talking with my guide & colleague Mr.Kiran Reddy. Mean while I opened the shelf of my cabin, and I found two note books there, I took and opened the first page.........................................
I couldn't able express the feel with words, because the name is $W@th!............... It is the mixture of Happyness, little pain in heart and many others.
She employee of the previous company ,and now her cabin is my cabin.. Then I felt as " Oh god......! It is toooooo much to you. Why you are playing with me ike this by showing the thing which I need to forget in my life."
      I opened those books and I understood as she was working on Dot net, I saw her hand writing and felt as same as her. She wrote her name oftenly whenever she felt free and in different fonts also. I enjoyed while turning each page of those books........ [I want to take those books with me]

1 comment:

  1. ur luck is following you i think but it is not good for u leave the matter and the book also



    nag

    ReplyDelete