Friday, July 13, 2012

Hyderabad trip to meet FRIENDS [6/7/2012 - 7/72012]

         After long time [around 8 months] I went to Hyderabad to see my friends. It was wonderful time to meet my 10th, Inter & B.Tech friends. On 6th July I met my inter friend Sai Krishna along with Venkatesh [friend via another inter friend]. At Sai room I met his school friend Ravi. I just wondered, Ravi knows my inter friends also my B.tech friends. My B.Tech friends were school friends to Sai and Ravi. How carzy it is.? I had lunch with them along with Sunil & Chakri [B.Tech friends].
        Next day I met my B.Tech friends. Around 13 members met together. We had great time together. Evening I met two more B.tech friends [girls].
       I had very good Finishing touch to this tour, one of my Inter friend Jai Krishna [Kittu] came to meet me along with Sai. We had little time but I felt very happy to see him after long time.
      I bagged all the above moments just because of my school friend Rajesh. He was there with me on 7th. He took me to all places to meet my friends. I know it is not good to say Thank to him, but he deserves it. Thank you all for your co-operation for this most memorable trip.

with my Rajesh
Sunil,Venkatesh,Ravi and Chakri

Some of my B.Tech friends

B.tech friends along with Hari [hostel friend in HYD]


With Kittu
Finishing Touch from Sai, Kittu & Rajesh



1 comment:

  1. hi..sita ramudu..
    my name is kaism from hyd..now in banglore..
    can u give u rt mail id for small information :
    09611180743
    09963525659
    kasimd2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete